Monday, September 10, 2012

PGC increases stake in Switcher from 51% to 86%

PGC Corporation which recently changed its name from PGC Textile Corporation to just PGC Corporation has increased its stake holding in SWITCHER HOLDINGS SA head office out of Switzerland . Switcher has more than 1500 corporate customers and 1300 retail POS with more than 70 exclusive stores in Swiss and Europe . PGC Acquired 51% stake earlier in 2010 and out of the structured deal , it has increased its ownership from 51% to 86% today . PGC has also launched Switcher's sub brand WHALE in the USA and is selling over 150000 units per day in the American Market via PremDurai Imports USA Inc . With more deals such to be in pipeline , PGC has also announced the launch of Switcher Undergarment range for the Indian market which will touch more than 2000 counters in less than 6 months period .

PGC also plans to increase its production capacity shortly where the announcement will be made in the coming month .



1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. /  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete